In this blog post, we've curated our best tips and tricks for tackling your Subaru wiring or any automotive wiring.
The most important tip is to find the correct wiring diagrams for your Subaru's model and year. All the wiring information you need for repair or custom projects can be found or figured out using the wiring diagram.
Here are our most common Do's and Dont's for a successful car project - https://iwireusa.com/blogs/iwire-university/subaru-project-dos-and-donts
Follow the links below to learn more about each wiring aspect.
- Subaru Pin Order - Click here for the blog post.
- Male vs. Female for Connectors and Terminals - Click here for blog post.
- How to Crimp a Terminal
- How to Install an iWire Pigtail with Crimps
- How to Depin a Standard Connector
- How to Depin Subaru ECU Connectors:
- How to Depin Subaru Gauge Cluster Connectors:
Types of Wire:
- Shield Wire